Friday, January 21, 2011

and it goes on

Well, I fell in love with the place on Mollala avenue, the Victorian. It was adorable. Unfortunately, due to zoning issues, a FHA loan wont fly so I'm back at it again. It was pretty sad.

But I did find another cute house today. It is also pretty adorable, but expensive (for me). It's at the top of my budget. I don't have any pictures since I forgot my camera, but you can look at the link for the listing pictures.

This one was super nice inside. And the garden is sad, but obviously set up by someone who cared. There are some pretty cool plants. Not a reason to buy a house obviously, but the place really was nice. Amusingly, it is right next to my real estate agent's house.

The search goes on

1 comment:

stcastle said...

Love it! Very cute indeed.