Friday, March 4, 2011

Big news!

I bought a house! Crazy isn't it?
It is tiny and cute. Here is my new living room.
The side entrance to the kitchen
My new claw foot tub! I need to fix the pain in there though, ugh. I'm struggling with color though. It sort of looks like with the tile accents that red or rose works best. I won't have a pink bathroom (!) so it might have to be red. But that sort of seems overwhelming. Oh well, save that paint job for last.
The back yard has potential. All in all, it is a very cute place. I got the keys this afternoon (though these are actually pics from when I got the inspection, lazy me). I am slowly moving stuff over, one carload at a time. I am going to start painting tomorrow, the kitchen first. Weeeeeee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute house! Enjoy settling in!
~Jennifer Spieth

Mawgui said...

No kidding, looks like life is good for you! Congrats!
~Dan in TN