Monday, June 10, 2013

Classes Spring 2013

This is my UP Env 182 class.  My last for a while as they are hiring a new full time instructor and so part timers are out.  This was the best class.  So interested and engaged, even if they didn't laugh at my jokes.  Oddly enough, lots of the comments in my reviews said I was funny.  But I think they found my scrambling after no one laughed the most amusing.  We've actually been done for a month, but I am that far behind with posting if you can't tell.
 My B213 Cascade class.  I had them for lab, but then their lecture instructor had to have a baby, so I'm teaching the last section of lecture.  They are a really fun and engaging group!
 B212 lecture Cascade
They survived.  Nice group, the ones who showed up to class.
I've got one more, the best B101 ever

No comments: