Saturday, March 29, 2014

Train to Munich

The first time I went to Europe, the Swiss and German trains were amazing.  You basically could have set your watch by their arrival.  Not so much today it appears.  My train was late, so I missed my connection and was stuck in Tuttlingen Germany for a few hours. Luckily they actually have a pretty cool castle above the town.  It was a little nerve wracking walking there as I didn't want to miss another connection, but it all worked out.



 The town of Tuttlingen itself was rather blue collar solid working town.  Turns out, Eric goes there often for Storz work as they have a campus there.  Ha




 The train after that, on the way to Ulm, was stunningly beautiful.  It followed the Danube River valley.  It felt like something out of an old german hunting painting.


 Not the best pictures, granted, but they were from a train window so what can you do.  


No comments: