Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hugo's Birthday!

After leaving Budapest, I headed up to Prague to catch up with Dasa. She, Jakub, and little Hugo were visiting her parents who had just come home from Africa. I arrived to an amazing meal of Ethiopian cuisine. I have to say, it was amazing. go Dasa's mom!
These are the adults of the family. Hugo was sleeping and none of use were suicidal enough to wake him up. From Left to right: Dasa's Father, stepmother, sister, Dasa, Jakub.
I came just in time for Hugo's first birthday. Amusingly, the last time I saw Bella and Katherine, it was for Bella's number one as well. Funny how I keep seeing these two at the same ages.
Hugo didn't quite know what to make of the whole thing, though he loved making a mess with the frosting.
And her really didn't like the sparkler, but oh well.
The fun thing was, he seems to remember me from 2 months ago. Not sure how that can be, but... We are already best buddies. Hopefully that means I can hang out with him a lot, and give Dasa a bit of a break. Weeeeee

No comments: