Saturday, July 19, 2014

Wedding

It's official, Eric and I are married!  
July 19, 2014



It was an amazing day.  These are a few of the pictures from friends and family, of course I didn't take any.  

Rin was mildly traumatized by the adoring two year olds

The garden didn't look too bad considering it went in two months before the big day.

Food was of course the focus, with our favorite restaurant Alium catering.  And the amazing Shawna of neighborhood fame put all the spectacular flowers together. Even my bouquet, which I happen to think is the prettiest bouquet ever.

Mom, Keith and Uncle Dave.  Funny how mom and Keith match

The youngest guest at the wedding: 3 week old Talullah

I'm so happy and a little shocked that Polly and Luke actually made it up.  

The official pics are on Jordan's website: http://www.jordansleethphotography.com/Weddings/Heather-Eric/

No comments: