Thursday, June 21, 2007

Diego and Monty

Ive had a busy dog week. It started with a trial of Diego, a dog that was a bit young for me to take, but worth trying. He was absolutely adorable and a total love, but unfortunately, even though he immediatly responded to my pathetic attempts at training, he barked when left alone in my office. Since I am already on thin ice for previous dog troubles, that was not ok. I was quite sad to see him go though, cause he was sooooo damn cute!I immediatly got a replacement though, with Monty. Monty is one of the easiest dogs I've had. Just wants love all the time. We think he is a Rhodesian Ridgeback mix, maybe with lab, maybe with border collie.Monty is getting used to being around people, he is a bit timid. He looks rather ferocious (maybe not in this pic, but he does), but is actually a total sap. Took him to the farmers market wednesday night music fest, where 70% of the croud is less than 3 feet tall, and he let kids climb on him with amazing patience. And, he actually listens when I tell him to do something! Such a relief.

No comments: