Monday, February 25, 2008

Sam

I've got a new foster for the week. This is Sam. He is just a temporary guest because I am leaving next week for Prague (don't know if I've told you that already, but I'm going to Czech for a little while to visit Dasa and meet with potential collaborators). This dog is just terribly cute in a scrappy sort of way.
He is actually pretty small for a lab, only 50 lbs. But he's all muscular and has the toughest looking face. He's my little tough guy, but like all tough guys, he really just wants to cuddle (as long as nobody's watchin!)And man is he beautiful when he walks! He has this little prance, like a prizefighter who looks like they are dancing. He's no angel though. Already lost my breakfast to his counter surfing. silly dog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie!
-K