Monday, February 4, 2008

Tahoe

Stephanie and I went to Tahoe this weekend. Her family has a condo and we got to stay right on the lake (you had to jump a little to see over the snow, but still!). It was beautiful!Jake loved it, and I loved the plowed trails so he couldnt run off and get into trouble.

In fact, Jake loved it so much that I had to take this video to show you. Damn he's cute!

When Jake really wants to be adorable, this is what he does. Sitting pretty just like a tiny toy dog. (I know, I know, I'm gushing, but he's cute ok?)
So, we actually went there to go skiing/snowboarding. I was pretty nervous because I haven't done that in over 10 years (and I was never very good at it). But, it actually went really well. I kicked a little ass in fact. I'm very proud of myself. I think I was actually better than ever before. Fun stuff.

1 comment:

stcastle said...

This weekend was awesome!!!!! Thank you so much for coming with me. I had such a good time! What will we do for our next adventure?