Friday, March 6, 2009

Late night escapades

Ok, under normal circumstances, you may have have noticed the time on this posting, or maybe not. Well, I'm asking you to now. See, its 3:20 in the morning. I am at school. Yep. And I'm not happy about it. Well, I am in a way... I have an appointment on Monday with the statistician. Id like to talk to him about my data from the common garden experiment from a last fall. It would be really nice (not to mentions the polite thing to do) to show up with a complete data set. I have everything except... total N. And our machine is broken. And has been. I've been scrambling for months. finally found a place to do it (not so easy when you are used to doing this in your own lab, not to mention it costs ~$6 a sample to get it done, double if you want the results quicker than 3 months. I have ~500 samples. do the math). And I'm very greatful. The only problem with this wonderful lab is... other people need it. So 3 am it is.
oh, and my car is broken, so Im on the bike. 3 am. weeeeeeeeeee

No comments: