Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wanna laugh at me?

I'm putting this up here purely for the self mockery, and it won't stay long because I can't stand it actually. But, this is what I look like at the beginning of my lessons. Like I have absolutely no clue what I am doing! Can you tell?

So, we can just hope a) learn something (not really a problem since Walter is a decent teacher), but will I learn enough not to look like a total dork? b) get over myself and get some confidence so I can actually so the stuff I learn. c) not hurt myself in the process. By the way, this has very definitely accomplished one goal. I am quite distracted from the stresses of school (which is quite a feat since it is all rather stressful at the moment). I cant sleep now because I'm thinking about dancing fears. weeeee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Heather!! you dance really good. Good performance and sinchronicity. Pleasae break the stress and keep dancing!!! Best wishes from Peru...Mario