Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Family dinner

I had dinner with my Mom and family last Thursday. It was a bit of a comedic event. As I was driving in, Mom called to cancel since Shannon had a headache. I decided to go anyways, and called Laura to tell her to join us for a bit. So, Nick and Laura came over for a while. Then suddenly, everyone else showed up, Keith, Shannon, and Gabe. Keith, who we didn't expect to make it since he was at the beach, showed up at Nick and Shannon's wondering where everyone was. Shannon woke up from her nap with Keith looming over her. Miraculously recovered, she brought everyone over and we all got to be together, weeeee
Ah, Keith Keith Keith A picture of me for those of you who whine that there are no pictures of me.
Gabe, conversing with the lions
It was a fun night

1 comment:

everett hurst said...

heather good to see your face!!