Saturday, July 10, 2010

Vancouver BC

I made my way up to Vancouver BC last week to meet up with my friend Cesar.
We spent the first day wandering around Stanley Park and the downtown area.
I dont have many pictures of the town itself (which can be pretty, but you can look online for those) since I was in the middle of it mostly.
But it sure was pretty.
The next day we took the ferry over to Victoria
It was a lot of ferry time for just a day on the island, but it was fun
Cesar y Yo
It was so much fun to see him after so long
Not a bad place to live, no?

One of the inlets, and yes the water was pretty gross
We went for a little hike and ate our lunch
There were lots of mosquitos
Then we drove around the peninsula
We were sitting in the car, watching the water, when suddenly, I saw a whale! I did not expect to see one so close to shore. If you cross your eyes or something as you look at this one, you can sort of see the leftover spray from his blow out.

I dont know why, but I love this picture
and this one too
It was a beautiful ride back to the mainland, with the sun setting over the islands


Cesar and I on the last day, boy am I going to miss him!

No comments: