Sunday, August 21, 2016

Aven Beatrice Hayden Hale


We picked her name together. Beatrice was Katt's favorite name and we really liked it too.  Hayden is a family name so we decided it would be the second middle name.  Over the night I started calling her Aven but felt guilty because we hadn't decided together.  I told Aven Beatrice to Eric and he said he had the same thought... but we still had the conversation to have.  
I was being good and just put my favorite names on the board, nothing about my absolute favorite.  James put his, and we crossed out our least favorites.  Eric and Katt were about to do theirs so we could narrow the options down, but then Katt suggested Aven Beatrice and I started bawling.  So, 3/4 of us came up with it.  And James liked it.  So there you go. 


Aven Beatrice Hayden Hale

Getting ready for discharge.  wearing an outfit that Katt used to wear

Then a dress that both Katt, and her mom Jonna came home from the hospital in.  
cue the awwww


All Aven's Parents loving her on her discharge day

Moms

The dress

 Cutie patootie



No comments: