Friday, February 23, 2007

Tango!

I dont have any photos, but I thought I should tell you about last night. I finally did it! I danced the tango in Buenos Aires! Not very well, I must admit, but I really did improve, and was told that I was suprisingly not bad for a beginner. So, I had a lot of fun. There was one rather dull spot in the evening, a big black pit actually. See, this guy asked me to dance, and like I did with everyone who asked me, I told him that I dont know how but that I can follow ok and I would love to try. He said fine, then after 30 seconds of the dance, dropped me and walked away with his nose in the air. It was HORRIBLE! But, I was rescued by the guy sitting at the next table who took me out and actually led, so that people would see that I wasnt the worst dancer ever and never ask me to dance. But, ugh! Regardless, I had lots and lots of fun. Yippie!

No comments: