Monday, August 25, 2008

Child labor laws? Pshaw

I had to resort to using children to get my work done this week. Not that I minded, these are pretty cool kids. But, since everyone is on vacation in the university setting, and I had to measure the growth of my plants on the 20th... I duped these girls into working for me.
Miley and Kylie
I know these two from Lab Rescue. Kylie is actually fostering Timmy for me, since she has dogs of her own and they help keep him happy. But the good news is, Timmy is getting adopted!
A family fell madly in love with him (of course!). But they didn't have another dog. I am convinced that he needs dogs around to keep him happy and remind him that life Inst so scary. Instead of saying no though, they called me up and said they were willing to adopt a second dog just to keep Timmy happy! How cool is that?
So, here's Timmy and Dante, the new brothers

And just to leave you with this, I took this pic last week but never got around to posting it. This is Timmy after a long hard day at the market. He was so pooped that I shoved him all around the kitchen and the most he did was open his eyes halfway to protest. Cutie patootie!

No comments: