Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lost and Hurting

Things have been rather tough lately. Timmy and I got into a bike accident Tuesday evening when he spooked as a group of bikers rode by. I got knocked over, hit my head (yes, I know I know, helmets everyone!) and apparently broke my arm. Just a hairline fracture so no big deal other than it hurts, but still. The bad thing is, when I fell, Timmy bolted. I've never seen a creature move so fast. He went towards home, but unfortunately kept going when he got there. An amazing amount of people tried to help, but unfortunately he is still missing. I am so worried. Especially since he is dragging a long leash on a choke chain, perfect for catching and strangling.

It was a little bit amusing that I was scaling fences, bushwhacking, and riding my bike around with this bum arm. I felt like an action hero. Unfortunately a failed one though. If I were really so cool, I would have found him already, not just covered myself in spiders, leaves, and more scratches and come out empty handed. Ever tried to climb a fence one armed?

The best to hope is that he is just hiding somewhere, afraid to come out, but I am so worried! My poor little coward!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, that sounds horrible??

Mawgui said...

I mean I hope you are ok!!!