Monday, October 20, 2008

Garden tragedy

I came home last Friday, after a very long day, and this is what greeted me.
Two years ago, my garden looked like this, it has grown wonderfully since then. My landlord came in without any notice or anything, and chopped it all down. Since my garden is one of the things that helps me keep my sanity living in town, I was obviously quite devastated. When I complained, the manager said she didn't know the work crew was coming till that morning, so how was she supposed to tell me? By not letting them come in till you've given me notice! Arrrrrrrgggggggg



On top of that, they are making me get rid of this stuff too. The garden that I put there with full permission, spent lots of money and time on, and even made sure that it doesn't hamper fire trucks and other drivers. I am so mad I can't stand it!

No comments: