Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sleepy boy

Rinley and I are adjusting to each other very well, having tons of fun and invading each other's space. He is practically the perfect dog. Except when he steals my pillow of course! ;) I love this dog and can't wait for all of you to meet him. He has finally learned that the linoleum isn't going to kill him so we can get to the office without any major crisis. Desmond is only slightly wary of him and is willing to walk right in front of him, when he's asleep. The major exception to that is when he is in front of her food bowl. Nothing stops her from eating, not even the scary dog. I'm madly in love!
(This gush is due to the fact that other than my little man, there is absolutely nothing of note going on in my life right now. Hopefully I will have something interesting -in the good sense- soon.)



No comments: