Monday, August 20, 2007

Garden update









And, I've got a new foster dog now. It's only temporary, a relief for a foster that has 2 dogs of her own, family coming in for the week, and a home ripped apart for remodeling. This boy Mitch, is one hell of a lot of dog. He is part shepherd, and very large, got to be 90 lbs. He is one of those creatures who tests his boundaries, constantly. Seems to crave discipline though, he just needs to respect you. I am working very hard to get him to know that I am the boss. He loves to run with the bike though. Scared me actually. He ran so fast that I was pedaling as hard as I could and he was still dragging me so much that his collar was making him wheeze. Can't let him do that very often, yikes! I will get some better pictures later, he is a beautiful dog. Total cuddle bug too. Has a bark that will shake your socks off, don't think anyone will mess with me while I have him around, that shepherd protectiveness is very apparent!

No comments: