Monday, August 6, 2007

River Trip

I finally got myself a new memory card for my camera! It has been so weird not to have the silly thing with me all the time, not to have anything interesting to post here. Though, as you may have noticed below, I have discovered how to post youtube videos! Geekdom here I come!
Quick update on my life: Logan went to a new foster, I was totally overwhelmed by being shackled to him 24/7. He now has a couple other dogs to play with, and I can actually go to the bathroom by myself! How lovely! There is a family possibly interested in him, a stay at home mom with 6 (yes, 6!) kids and 2 other dogs. Sounds lovely for him I think.
I went to the Yuba River with my new friend Everett this weekend. It was wonderful to get out of town and into the mountains! The water was pretty cold, but nice to swim in, the big granite boulders would be warm from the sun even under water. Ahhhh.... I think this cloud looks like a dragon flying through the sky
School is fine, I am still desperately seeking someone to go to Mexico with me, know of anyone? It's fun, just ask Katie! Lots of paper reading (and cross eyes!) right now. Oh, and I am working my way through the AFI's top 100 film list. Seen about 40 so far (not just recently! That counts all the ones I've seen in the past). It's kind of fun.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Lovely dragon. I remember seeing a magnificent Chinese dragon, complete with sinuous curves and smoke issuing from its mouth, from the back window of a car when I was 6. At least that's what my memory tells me; who knows what was actually there.