Saturday, August 11, 2007

Summer Days

Hanging out with the girls in Emily's garden, lovely. Notice how Jenise is all glamorous, that's our Miami girl! Don't let it fool you though, she can outmuck anyone. These are the girls that took me out the other day to go, shudder shudder, shopping. They helped me to pick out a cute little dress, some new shoes to replace me old disintegrating ones, and some other girly stuff. I must admit, it was exhausting. And they claimed they had fun! I don't get my own sex in this regard. But, I got nifty new stuff, so...









Emily's garden is really doing well, she has tons of tomatoes and other goodies. I played with my camera while she watered. Doesn't the peach look delectable?




And my big (ish) news for the day, I have Logan for the afternoon. Susan needed to run an errand down in Modesto, so she dropped him off. He is still terribly cute. It is nice to have a visit, but not the responsibility!

No comments: