Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Travel photo contest

I'm thinking of entering a travel photo contest. You get to submit 3 pictures, and I am having a hard time choosing. So, I ask for your help. Vote at the poll on the right, and let me know what you think!
A. Sand dunes in Coastal Peru

B. Lago Llanquihue, Chile

C. Torres del Paine, Chile

D. Lago Peohe, Chile

E. Puno, Lake Titicaca, Peru

F. Cusco, Peru

G. Pan de Azucar, Chile

H. Colon, Panama

I. Colonial Panama City, Panama

J. David, Panama

K. David, Panama

4 comments:

Kristen said...

C, I, J, and K.

Anonymous said...

c, f and j would be my choice...I tried to use your "vote" but it wouldn't let me. good luck!

Jan said...

good pic,s, I also really liked Peru, the woman climbing the steps. you have a good eye,
mom

Jan said...

b,c,f,j, it doesn't look like it took my vote
mom