Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Some of my buddies

Here are some random pics that I've either just gotten, or been meaning to put up for ages.

This is my dancing buddy Ivan, he does a mean Hustle!

Here is a great picture of the determined little squirt who is making Dasa's life so difficult (but happy). You can see he's a stubborn little guy, can't you?

This is my dear friend Shari, one of the few decent people in my grad group. We go to the farmer's market every Wednesday to eat dinner on the lawn and listen to varying quality of music. Her man Tom is up from law school in San Diego for the summer and has been joining us.
And here is Gerard, a story all in himself, which I probably shouldn't tell you since he knows how to get to this blog and will probably read this! ;) He's one of my favorite buddies, total pretty boy, but super cool for all that. He was one of my students the first year I taught Wetland Ecology.We flirted entirely too much and almost got into trouble, but now he is one of my greatest sources into the confusing minds of men. Great kid, looooves fish, and is definitely one of my favorite Davisites (though he's actually from Barcelona, does that count?). By the way ladies, he asked me to let you know he is single and passionate (his words!) Ha! ;)

No comments: