Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dia de Trabajo



Finally, some work pictures to convince those of you who are skeptical that I actually do work my butt off. Though, admittedly, most of these pictures were taken at the study site, but are of other, more interesting things.









This is the lab where I am stationed













And this is the study site at La Mintzita
















Not very often you see a cactus in a wetland!









This wetland is used for many things, even though it is supposedly a nature preserve. Washing laundry and supplying drinking water (yuck!) are just some of them.









Some pretty things at the wetland














A funny looking fruit that I tried yesterday, it was actually pretty good. You just have to peel it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the one of you working. I don't know why but it's very cool, very sincere. And of course I like the ones of the caterpillar and the red fruit.
-K

everett hurst said...

yes yes there you are pencil in hand hard at work

great tanker photo!

e