Thursday, September 13, 2007

More fun times in Mexico

Today we went to Lago de Cuitzeo to look for my plant. The professor here drove us, and I think we had some pretty cool conversations on the car ride, but... I'm not too sure. ;) My spanish is definitely improving though, I even think in spanish now, except when I'm writing this stuff. Makes for very abbreviated thoughts, but hey!
The guy facing you is Roberto, the professor here, amusingly he looks a bit like Diego Luna, from Y tu Mama Tambien.
Ive also watched a lot of Mexican telenovelas, after Mariela y Esteban leave me for the night. One thing I find amusing about Mexican tv is that the commercials have commentary below, like subtitles. With the main point of the commercial, in case you didn't get it. For example: health is beautiful, for a shampoo commercial; eat apples, for a soft drink that happens to be apple flavored. Its amusing.

No comments: