Friday, September 7, 2007

Keithmeister

I got to have lunch with my brother Keith today. He's just been made manager at the restaurant he cooks for, giving him something like a $600 a month raise. Not too shabby, no? They still work him beyond any reasonable humanitarian standards, but at least he now gets paid for the work he does. I'm so dang proud of him!
He wasn't so thrilled with my newfound interest in taking pictures though
But isn't he handsome? I sure think so.
We sure look alike too, his coworkers were commenting on our smiles
Here he is, about to go into work for his second shift, the poor guy has no life beyond this greasy joint, and he is Mr. Social! The regulars all seem to like him though, 'cause he really is a wonderful guy.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Thanks for the pic's of my boo boy, I too am so proud of him too, and of you, my darling girl
Mom