Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Thoughts

Some doggy updates, the happy part of my life right now.

Timmy is doing well in his new home, he has bonded very strongly with Dante as you can see. They renamed him Montana. Aren't they cute?

I got some pictures from the woman who adopted Chase, remember him? He loved swimming so much and I got the adorable pictures of him in the American river.

They just adopted a new kitten and I guess he has turned around and adopted Chase. He even tries to nurse! What a sport.
And finally, a new possibility. My new landlady is waaay too present in the apartment complex, she comes into the back section almost every day. Unlike the past 2 managers, I don't think I can sneak a giant lab past her. But I cant live without dogs in my life, especially when things are so difficult. The complex does actually allow dogs, just the smaller variety (the logic of that I will never understand. small barkers or big gentle quiet dogs... hmmm)

I found this guy on the internet (internet dating, for dogs...?) He only weighs 40 lbs, but man oh man is he adorable. I'm going to look at him this weekend. If we click, I very well may adopt this little guy, I was impressed by his 'credentials.' If not, I will just foster him till he gets adopted as well. I must admit, I am getting mighty sick of giving them up!

His name is Rin Tin Tin, but I don't like that name, so if I do keep him, and he isn't too terribly attached to it, I might have to change it.

No comments: