Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bella rose is 1 year old!

Since I had to come home to see Kendra and make an appearance at the high school, I also made a quick stop at Katherine and John's to see the little Bellamonster. Waaaay too short of a visit since she takes a few days to warm up to you, but still worth it. I got some pictures to get me through at least!
she loves her uncle James
Funny face
I even managed to be here essentially on her birthday, Bella Rose is 1 year old now!
Ticklish knees
Helping mommy cook!
Dancing
Her new trick
So proud
Look what Daddy did!
Zoe came too. She did amazingly well at not knocking Bella over. But boy oh boy did she like Bella's toys! That was a struggle. And she loved this chair more than anything. We eventually just gave up and put the blanket down. and you have to admit she looks pretty darn cute.

No comments: