Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Last day!

We had our last day of the big isotope experiment. Sundays are free again! For working on other stuff, sure, but hey! Admittedly, it was fun. Saturday night, Stephanie came over and we tried out the fry daddy that Grandma gave me. We even made donuts to bring the lovely ladies.
I brought my new foster Zoe. This dog is very young (11 months), but was absolutely perfect out at the greenhouses. I let her off leash. She had fun exploring, but always came back. There was one funny moment, when she went tearing out after a ball that I had thrown. The ball frightened a squirrel, who subsequently startled the crap out of Zoe. Not for long though! weeeeee
As it got hot, she eventually found a wet spot and spent the time sleeping while we worked. Can you see her back there?

No comments: