Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Giants game

We went to a Giants game last night. It was a spur of the moment thing. Emily's cousin is a catcher, he didn't play, but we got to watch him warming up the pitchers. The bay was beautiful
We ate lots of baaaad food
I've been told many times that 'yeah, baseball is boring on TV, but going to a game is tons of fun.' I'm still not convinced. The few times anything happened, I missed it because I was watching the birds or the ships or something out of sheer boredom!
Emily, Jenise, Ralph, and Alessandro, a friend of Jenise and Ralph
Oh, and did I mention? it was freaking cold! 85 in Davis to freezing in San Francisco!
The boys in front of us had the right idea though, keep moving! Funny kidsEmily convinced me to play picture lottery, where you make all sorts of random faces while someone takes a picture.
Ale and Jenise

No comments: