Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Alone

I am alone this week and part of next. Dasa is in Belize finally getting some work done (if the weather cooperates). Jakub and Hugo are in Prague so the grandparents can help with the little one. Even my lab is empty. They are all out in the field. Dasa's friend Honza is taking me out tomorrow. Other than that, quite alone. Or so I thought. This morning, I woke up to Jakubs parents coming into the house. Why? you may ask. Me too. Not really sure. They also were there when I got back from work. They don't really speak english (and, well, my czech is... ha! Ne mluvim cesky is about all I can say), but I think they were there to use the computer this afternoon. Dasa has complained about their complete disregard for her privacy, I think I am beginning to understand.

No comments: