Monday, June 16, 2008

Shitty day

Well, today has really sucked. My wonderful visitor for the weekend left. Ok, fine, everybody has to work. But, when I went to drive him to the train station, I couldn't find my wallet. When I went to the car, I couldn't find the papers (you have to have special car papers with you when you drive here). Had to drive him totally illegally, but we would have been horribly late! I eventually found the papers, about 7 stressful hours later. Still haven't found the wallet. Last time I saw it was Saturday when we bought groceries. The store doesn't have it. Really really not sure what to do. No one has used my credit card yet. So it wasn't stolen. But whether it is sitting under the couch here (it isn't, I checked, multiple times), or in a bush someplace, I have no clue. My money, my drivers licence, my insurance card... At least I have my stupid passport. I really didn't go anyplace this weekend, except around Hluboka, so I don't know where else to look. I havent lost anything big in ages, and I have to do it in a foreign country, in the week I am alone? Oh help!

No comments: