Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Found it!

Holy Shnikey, we found the stupid thing! After a nice tour of the police station, the town hall, the local police station, and all the parts of Hluboka in between, we decided to make one last check at the grocery store. I had already checked there, with my trusty pad of paper and translated Czech and been told no, but today? She went off into the back room and came out holding the damn thing! Everything intact and holy shnikey! I can relax a little now. pheeeewwwwwwwwwwww.

4 comments:

stcastle said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! YES!

Jan said...

yahoo, I was wondering how you would make it with all that gone, thank goodness for small favors

Katherine said...

did you find the car paperwork?

dragonpipes said...

yes, I did. Jakub had hidden it so it couldn't be stolen. Just neglected to tell me where. ooooh boy. That was fun.