Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cesky Krumlov

Greg came back down south and we went to explore Cesky Krumlov this weekend. He came down late Friday, so we waited till Saturday morning to head down. Hugo was happy about that because he adored Greg. Here he is, feeding Greg his breakfast. It was pretty damn cute.
Cesky Krumlov was wonderful, again. It was nice to see it in the summer, when all the trees were green and the river shining. This is the view from our pension.
I've already talked about how cool the river is winding through town, and how I love the red roofs in the post this spring, but here are a few more pictures to enchant you.
This is the monastery from across the river.
We found the most amazing playground ever. Dangerous as hell, but sooo much fun. You could get this thing going pretty fast. Greg and I almost killed each other.
At first, we couldn't figure out what all the wavy things were for. Turns out, they are perfectly designed for spinning. This thing I'm on may not look too exciting, but I was going so fast I almost puked. And, I have a pretty big bruise on my thigh from being thrown about. Damn it was fun!
The castle by night was pretty.
And we found a female firefly that just sat on Greg's hand and did her thing for quite some time.
The next day we climbed the clock tower that you can see on the left.The views of the wonderful red roofs were pretty darn good.
All in all, I really like this town. Super touristy, but hey, that is what I am I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you wearing a sundress in that park/swing picture? I'm shocked!
-K